Monday, May 9, 2022

Little Taggers


I always like to discover a mural by Emily May Rose with her raccoon characters. These guys were found along Davenport Rd and have tagged the building and the van and have even chopped down some of the plants. I like the detail of the hanging shoes up at the top.  

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world. 

Comment troubles continue where they don't always show up on my posts but I do see them on my dashboard. I hope it all gets fixed soon. And I do enjoy them wherever they show up.

17 comments:

Sami said...

Another sweet mural from Emily May Rose, I love the raccoons. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Always love her work! Those sweet garbage bandits!

Sharon said...

I like this. It puts a smile on my face.
Yes, blogger is throwing lots of comments into the Spam category. If you see one on the dashboard that isn't posted, hover over the far right side. You will see a checkmark. When you hover over it, a pop-up should appear with options to post it. I've been having to do that daily.

Taken For Granted said...

What a fun and funny mural. Emily May Rose has a wonderful sense of humor. Those raccoons are mischievous little devils. ;-)

Stefan Jansson said...

A fun mural.

Bill said...

This mural makes me laugh, very funny indeed.

Andy said...

That's a lot of raccoons. The artist has a great imagination.

Anvilcloud said...

That's a unique mural.

smkelly8 said...

I love this rascals.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the adorable raccoons. They are adorable.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

That is cool!

Cloudia said...

Delightful miscreants

Iris Flavia said...

Sweet one - oh, I love raccoons (not that we have them here.
Yes, blogger sucks again...

William Kendall said...

Very whimsical.

I've been having to move real comments out of spam for some time now.

eileeninmd said...

What a fun mural, I love it!

Take care, enjoy your day!

21 Wits said...

How cute is this! The raccoons seem to be quite happy and busy in this mural!

Laura. M said...

Es mu6y original .Me encanta.
Un abrazo.