Saturday, January 7, 2023

Peek-a-Boo


 While I was walking around the path beside the pond in yesterday's post I could hear Cardinals peeping away to each other in all the trees. I couldn't spot them until this guy came down and sat near me for a few minutes and then he was off again. They seemed to be enjoying the warmer temperatures and there are several homes around the pond with bird feeders so it was a happy place for them.

Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.

17 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Single-point autofocus motive!

William Kendall said...

A lovely bird.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The Cardinal is such a pretty red, his color stands out in the middle of all those branches. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the Cardinals in winter...they stand out in the trees! Beautiful photo!

s.c said...

Beautiful paradise bird.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful bird! I wish I saw more of them here.

Bill said...

His colour really pops. Great shot, Pat.

Lea said...

Great photo!
Cardinals really do shine when winter weather makes everything else brown, grey, or white.
Have a Blessed Day!

Jenn Jilks said...

Nice capture!

roentare said...

Nothern cardinal looks so gorgeous!

Catalyst said...

Gorgeous fellow.

Anvilcloud said...

It’s nice to see one again. I haven’t seen any for awhile. Maybe I should stick my head out the door sometime.

Adam Jones said...

The Cardinals are such great looking birds.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How beautiful colors bird!

Blogoratti said...

Wonderful spot and shot.

Laura. M said...

Bellísimo Cardenal. Me gustaría verlos por aquí.
Un abrazo

21 Wits said...

Such a pretty bird!