Monday, July 20, 2026

Mural On A Vehicle

 

When I went to see Cirque Du Soleil a couple of weeks ago Nissan was one of the sponsors and they had this vehicle on display. They were projecting images related to the Mexican theme of the show on to it. I think this counts as a mural.

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

18 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree it counts as a mural! Very cool!

Tom said...

...this car would be easy to find in a crowded parking lot.

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun projection.

Taken For Granted said...

This reminds me of all the scenes painted on cars back in the late 1960s. Projecting the images on a car is less permanent, but it looks great.

Sharon said...

What a great idea. At first I thought they wre some kind of glowing decals. Projections make much more sense.

Anvilcloud said...

Too bad those characters won’t stick. That would be great.

eileeninmd said...

It is a pretty mural! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool mural!

MELODY JACOB said...

That is such a cool, modern twist on a mural. Using digital projections to display those vibrant Mexican themes right onto the vehicle must have looked spectacular in person, especially paired with the magical vibe of a Cirque Du Soleil show. It definitely counts as a mural in my book, just a high-tech version. I bet watching the images shift and change on the car body was a total visual treat.

Bill said...

Very cool and it looks great.

Laura. M said...

Precioso . Parece que va a arrancar.
Buena semana.
Un abrazo.

William Kendall said...

Very cool.

Revrunner said...

A mural using another medium.

Andrew said...

Just projections? Amazing.

Michelle said...

Pretty cool and would be great as a permanent mural!

Sami said...

Very cool projections, I could drive a flowery car. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful, RedPat!

s.c said...

It looks good.