The locally grown fruit that we get to enjoy in summer is wonderfully sweet and tasty. I thought this strawberry mural spotted in a laneway was perfect for the season despite all the heavy shadows on it.
Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

8 comments:
You do find cute little murals.
That strawberry does look particularly luscious!
Cute mural and a great find.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
...sweet and delicious!
Nice, as I am watching a tv show about food fraud in Australia, where an Australian tomato might just be a Chinese tomato. But if the strawberry tastes nice, no matter, unless it has come from the country to your south. Great mural.
Hmmmm, yum! Great mural, RedPat, to Summer (will come back tomorrow!).
I do love the currently available summer fruit, so this mural is right on target. Good find well photographed.
That is coo!
Post a Comment