And other things that I like!
Pretty creative
...a short person couldn't see out!
What a great idea. It lets in the light but masks the view.
That reallu is unique!
Creative solution!
That's quite unusual. I wonder if the room inside bears any resemblance to the window feature.
Bonito hallazgo.Tu mirada hacia lo alto lo ha descubierto.
Ver modern and very attractive.
Those are wonderful graphics on this window. It might be great looking when the sun shines in also.
Creativity for this window.
Hello,It looks nice, very creative. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Pretty creative
...a short person couldn't see out!
What a great idea. It lets in the light but masks the view.
That reallu is unique!
Creative solution!
That's quite unusual. I wonder if the room inside bears any resemblance to the window feature.
Bonito hallazgo.Tu mirada hacia lo alto lo ha descubierto.
Ver modern and very attractive.
Those are wonderful graphics on this window. It might be great looking when the sun shines in also.
Creativity for this window.
Hello,
It looks nice, very creative.
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!
Post a Comment