We are back on St George St where it runs through U of Toronto for a view of another vintage house and its fence. This house was built in 1892 as a private residence but was bought by the university in 1939 and is now part of Woodsworth College. Both the stonework on the house and the fanciful fence are wonderful!
Taking part in Good Fences. Click HERE to see more fences from around the world.