This fine building is the Campbell Block located at Keele St and Dundas St W in the Junction neighbourhood. It was built in 1888 but for many years it has been in very bad condition. The bricks had been painted and the paint was badly faded, the windows were rotting and there were many empty storefronts on the main floor. After being covered with scaffolding for ages it is now revealed in almost its original glory, the whole building has been restored and it now awaits new tenants for the ground floor. The Super Submarine shop has been there for 40 years and they are staying put. The Junction is a very trendy neighbourhood now and this adds perfectly to the street scene.
Taking part in Signs, Signs. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.