Saturday, July 8, 2017

Baby Bunny

I was doing repeats on the stairs leading up to Casa Loma when I spotted this wee bunny munching on grass beside the steps. It was really tiny - only about 6 inches long and seemed to be fearless since I passed by it 6 times and he was just busy eating paying no attention to all the tourists going by. I kept wondering where mum was as I don't think she would be amused to know he was so close to humans!
Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.

18 comments:

Lea said...

So sweet!
Have a great week-end!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a great sighting of the sweet bunny. Cute photo.

Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

21 Wits said...

What a sweetheart! We have quite a few bunny families around here, and it always amazes me how young they are as they first run about! They are a joy to have around.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh what a wee sweetie Pat, I hope mum isn't too far away.. you were lucky to spot it there.

Sharon said...

How cute! I agree, mum would not be happy.

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

Cloudia said...

Great capture & Share, Pat!

Andy said...

The wildlife are doing very well in the city.

ellen b. said...

Cute little wild bunny. Now I'm going to get up and do my stairs! :)

Kate said...

Too young to be wise about the ways of humans.

Taken For Granted said...

What a cute little bunny. Great find.

Christine said...

Aww I've such a soft spot for wee bunnies!

Revrunner said...

Cute little bugger.

Bill said...

A cute wee bunny.

Jack said...

Oodles and oodles of bunnies around here, too, this year.

The Furry Gnome said...

I'm impressed! Up and down six times?

Karen said...

What a cutie!

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) Super shot of the sweet little bunny. Adorable really!!:)