Friday, December 16, 2022

The Return Of The Santa Claus Parade


Our Santa Claus Parade returned a few weeks ago after being a virtual event for the last couple of years. I have a tradition of going down early on the morning of the parade to get up close to the floats and so set off on a cold & windy day. Mother Goose is the leading float each year but this year she had yet to have her wings attached and so I didn't get a shot of her. I'll start instead with the delightful Snoopy & Charlie Brown as they skated among the Christmas decorations. When the parade was underway they were spinning around as the float moved along. I'll show you some more floats in the days ahead.

15 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's a big one.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely!

Stefan Jansson said...

Sounds like fun.

Sharon said...

Glad to hear the parade is on again and I love Snoopy. He's a masterful skater!

Taken For Granted said...

Looks like a fun parade. I am looking forward to seeing more from this parade. Good old Charlie Brown.

Bill said...

Charlie Brown and Snoppy are always fun to see. :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Charlie Brown and Snoopy are two of my favorite characters!
I am glad the parades are happening again, fun times.
Take care, enjoy your weekend!

Jenn Jilks said...

I haven't been to one in eons!

roentare said...

The parade will look gorgeous. Love the design of this one

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I've never heard of such a parade taking place here, though there may well be one, somewhere. It looks like a colourful event.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, that sounds like fun! We have nothing like that!

Anvilcloud said...

You get to enjoy the big-time parade. Small town parades are fin too, though.

s.c said...

Nice one.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing these. Feel good posts with us at holiday time. Pat

21 Wits said...

Charlie and Snoopy two of my favorite characters!