And other things that I like!
...I love this house and I love modern planters, but not together!
Ah, metal. I was wondering.
It's beautiful. Does blogger work there? Blogger doesn't let you upload photos here.
That is an interesting entrance to this historic brick house. Good find for the contrast in styles.
I post a few days in advance and haven't tried yet today, Anne.
Love these kinds of old houses. Especially with greenery around. Now it just needs a ghost. Okay, I'm in a spooky mood already.
Although a traditional design, the house doesn't look very old to me. The planters might have looked better in brick.
Old and new in harmony look the flowers are happy!
A great looking facade
Post a Comment
9 comments:
...I love this house and I love modern planters, but not together!
Ah, metal. I was wondering.
It's beautiful. Does blogger work there? Blogger doesn't let you upload photos here.
That is an interesting entrance to this historic brick house. Good find for the contrast in styles.
I post a few days in advance and haven't tried yet today, Anne.
Love these kinds of old houses. Especially with greenery around. Now it just needs a ghost. Okay, I'm in a spooky mood already.
Although a traditional design, the house doesn't look very old to me. The planters might have looked better in brick.
Old and new in harmony look the flowers are happy!
A great looking facade
Post a Comment