Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Imagine

Our March Break for the school kids was a couple of weeks ago and Casa Loma ran a special event called Imagine Dragons for the kids. There were dragon figures, circus acts, bouncy castles and lots of other things to enjoy. I happened to go past that week and the place was buzzing with families going in and out. This sign was on the lower entrance into the gardens which isn't used in winter.
Taking part in Signs, Signs. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

13 comments:

Annsterw said...

What a cool event for children! Very creative! Annster's Domain

Lea said...

Sounds like fun!
Have a great day!

William Kendall said...

A lovely entrance.

Sharon said...

That must have been fun. Dragons and castles just seem to go together.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Imagine Dragons, that sounds like a fun event. I hope your day is great!

Taken For Granted said...

Good sign. I like imagining dragons, but I might be a bit past a bouncy castle.

Bill said...

Nice sign, Pat. What a lovely entrance. I bet the event had a great turnout for the kids.

Kay said...

I can imagine dragons. I'll bet it was fun to see it all come to life.

Sami said...

Nice sign Pat. I bet the kids love the dragons exhibition.

s.c said...

Perfectfor that place.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Dragons are pretty big right now Pat, bet the youngsters love this.

21 Wits said...

Now that is one wonderful gate!

betty-NZ said...

How nice to have planned activities for the kids when they are on break. I do love that regal looking gate.