Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A Twist On Empanadas


The Gaucho Pie Company is a family run bakery serving Argentinian empanadas  with a Toronto twist of flavours. They feature 20 different flavours which reference some of the diverse cultures found in the city. So you can try things like spicy pork with kimchi as a tribute to Koreatown and lots of others. Right now they are just doing wholesale as they renovate their retail operation.

Taking part in Signs 2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

14 comments:

William Kendall said...

Something I have never tried. Neat signage.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Well, that gaucho doesn't look well to me, whatever he's eating!

Sharon said...

Oh boy, I love a good empanada.

Andy said...

The next time I'm in T.O I will check it out.

Taken For Granted said...

You are lucky to have a good bakery so handy. Love good empanadas, but a skull is an odd image for a food company. Most people don't want to associate food with death.

Jenn said...

I bet everything there is delicious!

Bill said...

I like the sign, the food sounds good.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

A special sign.

Tom said...

...I hope that you won't end up looking like the sign of you eat there! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your week.

Jack said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I have no idea what an empanada is or what it tastes like.

Jim said...

Good one.

s.c said...

Looks like you have only one change to taste them and after that the big nothing.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The food sounds yummy, I like the sign too.
Take care, enjoy the rest of your week!

21 Wits said...

I can imagine that they have many tasty dishes!