Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Conversion


I'm back in the Liberty Village neighbourhood to show an interior shot of one of the factories that have been converted into offices and design studios. The old beams are almost all that is left inside to remind us of the old days of manufacturing. This building has been divided up into smaller spaces all served by this lovely common area plus a boardroom & a kitchen area. A friend has moved into one of the design studios so I got a tour of the place. It is quite a place!

13 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a staircase.

Taken For Granted said...

That stairway shows some interesting engineering. The interior looks lovely.

Sharon said...

It looks like it was designed beautifully. I love those stairs.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the floating stairs. I imagine they would be scary for small children and pets. Take care, enjoy your day!

s.c said...

Looks good. Inspiring space.

Revrunner said...

Always wanted a staircase like that in my house. :-)

Michelle said...

Love those stairs!

Marleen said...

That looks very nice and modern.

Bill said...

The conversion was well done and the staircase, I love it.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Awesome stairs.

Iris Flavia said...

Very cool, but I doubt I could take those stairs. Darn fear of height.
I´d like to see more of your tour, if you would share?

Cloudia said...

So great that these old buildings are being repurposed and appreciated. Thank you for sharing it Pat

21 Wits said...

It appears to be quite the stunning place.