And other things that I like!
Absolutely wonderful! We've been really busy picking berries and mushrooms.
...verdant and lovely.
Looks also very zen. Nice.
It's a well-planned little space.
That's a very pleasant little spot.
I'll bet the neighborhood birds must love having a ready source of water and shade.
Lovely, water is very relaxing, have a nice week.
That is so pretty.
Oh, I love the sound of water, RedPat!
Looks green and cool.
Looks very pretty, I like the sound of water in the garden.Take care, have a happy day!
Very nice spot for relaxing a bit.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Absolutely wonderful! We've been really busy picking berries and mushrooms.
...verdant and lovely.
Looks also very zen. Nice.
It's a well-planned little space.
That's a very pleasant little spot.
I'll bet the neighborhood birds must love having a ready source of water and shade.
Lovely, water is very relaxing, have a nice week.
That is so pretty.
Oh, I love the sound of water, RedPat!
Looks green and cool.
Looks very pretty, I like the sound of water in the garden.
Take care, have a happy day!
Very nice spot for relaxing a bit.
Post a Comment