I usually take pics of these turreted homes in the Annex neighbourhood in winter when there are no leaves to block the view but this looked so peaceful as I wandered by. And the young man on the left busy on his phone was just a timely addition.
A graceful 20th Century house. The young man does stand out in his red shirt. I always suspected the National Geographic of handing out red t-shirts to create more eye catching photos.
7 comments:
Lovely photos. Have a nice day! Is there hot?
...the Annex neighbourhood sure is gorgeous.
What a pretty home, looks huge.
Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Such a beautiful building. I'd love to see inside, especially in those rounded rooms.
Very nice building. I wonder how may live there.
What a nice house. It's a great picture.
A graceful 20th Century house. The young man does stand out in his red shirt. I always suspected the National Geographic of handing out red t-shirts to create more eye catching photos.
Post a Comment