Monday, September 28, 2026

Hidden Dogs

 

At a first glance this looks like a totally abstract mural but then you notice the little dog down in the bottom left. Looking around you can see a little pink dog just right of the middle. The only artist info is WF25.

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world. 

17 comments:

Tom said...

...it's patiently waiting.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty mural, I like the cute dog.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I spotted them both right away!

roentare said...

The art here is stunning

Taken For Granted said...

That is an amazing mural. I like the hidden dog, and didn't see it until I read your caption.

Sharon said...

Cute little dogs. They don't seem bothered by that web of tree branches.

Anvilcloud said...

If that a swan or heron sticking out of the top of the pink? Flamingo, given the pink?

Sami said...

Cute dog. And there's another one on a tree branch. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cute mural!

Bill said...

Nice mural and cute dogs.

Diana said...

It's like a canine version of Where's Waldo! I love murals that make you stop and look twice. And a mysterious 'WF25' signature only adds to the fun, now I want to know who's behind it!
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

jennyfreckles said...

Maybe it's the dog that lives there.

Laura. M said...

Muy colorido y original. Me gusta.
Un abrazo.

Michelle said...

Very creative and I like the dogs.

Andrew said...

The dogs make the work very cute.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is cool

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you for pointing it out, RedPat - would´ve taken me a while! Clever and cute!