A week ago I showed you a nice apartment building on Palmerston Blvd with the great balconies. This is the house right beside the apartment and it also has a nice balcony but I really wanted to show the wonderful round street lamps which line this street. They make the street look so elegant.

10 comments:
A very nice sight. Oh, to be rich, RedPat....
The architecture and lights preserve some of a past era.
Hello,
I like the balcony. The shade is nice on a hot day!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Looks nice enough.
...shade is a wonderful thing, but can photographing a bit tricky!
What a lovely home and I like the street lamp.
As effective as modern lighting is, it is a pity it is totally utilitarian whereas as you show, that wasn't always the case.
That street lamp looks like it is from the early 20th Century. It is fitting with the elegant brick houses in this neighborhood.
I totally agree!
Looks nice!
Post a Comment