Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Hot Dog


This shot was taken early on a Sunday morning so there were few people around in Koreatown along Bloor St but later in the day there will be crowds of people going in and out of this place having Korean style hot dogs. They seem to have several types of rice fillings which are then coated in a batter and then deep-fried before being coated  in various condiments. I think I am going to have to try one.

Taking part in Signs 2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

16 comments:

William Kendall said...

They have one here. I've had them on the odd occasion and like them. Mind you, there are certain ones I won't try!

William Kendall said...

They have one here. I've had them the odd time and like them. I favour one that's half hot dog, half mozzarella, coated in rice and deep fried.

There are kinds I would not try, but that's just personal taste.

Sharon said...

This is something I'd never heard of before. Sounds interesting. I'd give it a try.

Tom said...

...there are so many ways to have hot dogs, I like mine with yellow mustard.

Taken For Granted said...

While Hot Dog signs seldom attract me, your description of this place does. Korean hot dogs must be better than American hot dogs.

Bill said...

Never heard of stuffed hot dogs before. I like mine with mustard and onions.

Iris Flavia said...

Hmmmmm sounds yummy!

jennyfreckles said...

Hot dog... something I'd never eat, no matter what variation.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I don't think I've eaten a hot dog since I was a teenager. The Korean version might just tempt me though.

Catalyst said...

My curiousity about those "hot dogs" is only exceeded by my wondering how that graffiti got on that wall above their sign.

Cloudia said...

Cool!

Jenn Jilks said...

You should try one!

roentare said...

So tempting to try it out

Anvilcloud said...

There are more things, Horatio

Revrunner said...

Rice dogs. Weird! :-)

21 Wits said...

Betting it's all delicious!