Saturday, March 9, 2024

Found A Treat


I had been watching this grey squirrel working on a nest by gathering leaves and bits of grass when all of a sudden it headed for the curb of the roadway and started poking around. And then up it popped with some kind of good treat and looked quite happy. Most of our squirrels are the black version of the Eastern Grey Squirrels but this winter there seem to be a lot more of the grey ones than usual.

Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.

11 comments:

Lea said...

Squirrels are fun to watch!
Have a blessed day!

eileeninmd said...

Great capture of the squirrel with a snack.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

He's a cutie and very proud of his find! Enjoy your weekend!

William Kendall said...

Such a cute rascal.

Anvilcloud said...

We moved from Montreal to Toronto in 1962. I think that was my first sighting of the black variety.

Sharon said...

He's a cute little fellow. I love watching them too.

Cloudia said...

Sweet

21 Wits said...

Food is their thing! Hungry or not!

roentare said...

Looks hungry there

Hena Tayeb said...

Little horder.

GreenComotion said...

I love them. Genghis (my dog son) wants to chase them.
I think squirrels are swell.
Be well!