Friday, February 4, 2022

More Memories


Yesterday's post of a skating rink brought back memories and so does this one which is a bit difficult to figure out.  What we have in front of these 2 houses is a huge pile of snow which starts on one yard , wraps across the driveway between the houses , and then covers the second yard.  Then the digging began and it has resulted in a network of tunnels which link together and which has multiple entrances like the one which is is sort of visible by that Slow Down sign. I remember so many times how we kids would start digging out a snow fort just to have it collapse on us. This one has been holding up for several days now!

10 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Great fun, we did the same at my place.

Taken For Granted said...

Oh yes, I remember snow tunnels, and I remember being wet and cold in them.

Sharon said...

Oh yes, I see that. I don't think we ever built a fort like that but we did have a snow cave or too.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

A wonderful memory,-)

Bill said...

What a fun memory. We did the same as kids too.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The snow fort is cool. It is a wonderful memory.
Take care, have a happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

I did the same as a kid.

jennyfreckles said...

I suppose it has to be 'the right kind of snow' to do that.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, for kids it´s fun! Sweet memories.

21 Wits said...

Yes, all our memories are marvelous! This is quite the fun spot too, and that sign is almost covered!