Friday, April 11, 2014

All In A Row

There is something about objects lined up in a row that is very appealing and I recently spotted this row of screens and quite like the effect. There is a tall planter with a boxwood in it between each pair and the I-beams at the top go longer to the left to form the support for a glass canopy leading to the entrance of a newish condo building on Bloor St in the Annex.  I'll return in the summer to check out the rest of the landscaping in the courtyard at this location.

13 comments:

Revrunner said...

I look forward to seeing how this looks later.

Luis Gomez said...

You are right. This is very interesting and beautiful as well.

Lowell said...

These screens are quite unusual but I also find them quite attractive. I'd guess that "newish" condo doesn't come cheap?

Karen said...

A sense of order has a very calming effect I think.

TexWisGirl said...

like landscaping cubicles. :)

cieldequimper said...

I like it graphically but I'm not sure I get its point...

Jack said...

I agree. It is a sophisticated look. (Hey, I DO like some contemporary things.)

Birdman said...

Reapeat after me...

Birdman said...

Reapeat after me...

William Kendall said...

It does make for an appealing pattern!

Randy said...

Nice feature.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the repeated lines in this photo, RedPat.

Laura. M said...

Good prospect Pat!!